Important information about our quotes
Get a free estimate today!
We can’t mention absolutely everything on our quotes, so here are the always relevant points that apply to all our quotes
IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT OUR OFFERs
All of the information on this page was provided to you with our quote/estimate, by engaging us to work for you, you are deemed to have read and accepted these quotation terms and our standard terms of business
- Our quotes are valid for 30 days. We might still honour it after 30 days, but that will be subject to our approval
- Is our offer (the attachment) a quote or an estimate? If it’s an estimate, that means we had to make some assumptions, so the final price might vary
- Where “As Built” drawings are required, our involvement will extend to providing tidy hand drawn plans only, ready for others to transfer into CAD format
- All work is to be completed during normal working hours, unless the quotation specifically says otherwise
- The material / information provided in this offer is copyright and is not to be forwarded or reproduced without our written consent.
- The quoted price is as stated. Any form of monetary allowances (P.C Sums, or similar) are not included unless it is specifically mentioned
- All claims are made under the construction contracts act, including any retention claims (where applicable)
- By accepting this offer, you agree to our full terms of trade, which are included in the attachment and available on our website
- The body of this email, together with the attached offer & any drawings or specifications provided by Powerex combine to form our full quotation
- Our terms of payment are strictly 7 days after invoice. We may accept 20th of following month payments but only if our credit application form has been completed and approved by us
- We accept many forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Internet transfer, and cash
- Where appropriate we can offer a leasing option too, but this needs to be arranged before work is started, and conditions apply
- We might charge you an administration fee & interest if your account falls outside these terms. You should talk with us if you can’t pay on time, we are friendly but we will enforce our terms if we have to
Health & Safety
- Powerex actively promotes safe working practices on all sites and we require that you identify to us specific hazards applicable to the site.
- If any site inductions are required for access to site by our staff we expect these to be provided free of cost unless we have been notified otherwise in writing prior to submitting this offer.
- It is assumed that the use of stepladders is approved on your project.
- Our offer includes access to a working height of 4 meters using either a ladder or a mobile working platform
- Any access above 4 meters is not included unless our quotation specifically says it is included.
- If for the reasons of employee safety, any specific plant is deemed necessary, we will ask you to provide it as free issue, and if this is not possible, we will provide it and charge the cost of it back to you as a variation to the contract
- Our standard warranty period is 1 year from practical completion.
- Where others provide materials or equipment for use in our installation, our warranty extends to the installation of that item only, the warranty for the item remains with the provider.
- Where the manufacturer provides a warranty in excess of 1 year, our standard warranty will also extend to cover our workmanship for the same period. However, we can’t extend this warranty to cover other materials that still only have a 1 year warranty
- Where a head contract requires a longer warranty period, these conditions will prevail, not the head contract conditions. IE: if the product specified only has a 1 year warranty but the head contract asks for a 5 year warranty – then we will only warranty it for 1 year. This issue can be avoided by specifying products that have the required warranty period
Get a free estimate today!
Why Choose Powerex?
Our staff are friendly & organized
Powerex staff are friendly, approachable, and well organized
We’re reliable and are always on time
We will turn up when we say we will, and we will do what we say we will do!
We care about health & safety
Health & Safety is not to be taken lightly! Our team are hand picked and trained to become the best at their game
We’re your “One Stop Shop”
We provide quality & innovative solutions for Electrical Data security & Heating projects
Because We’re Different. Because We’re Good
We take pride In Our Work, providing quality & innovative solutions to satisfied customers